Thursday, April 21, 2011

office errands

0001

0004

0002

0005

0003

0006

0007

For those of you who are blessed with a more relaxed work environment, the rest of us are green with envy.  I'm choosing to feature denim as "work-appropriate" because let's face it--some jeans look more classy than dress pants.
Confession:I have worn dress pants that have made me look homeless and/or visually impaired.

The Power of the Dark Denim forever holds my vote (especially this pair) for the following reasons:
1) considered less casual
2) has a slimming effect through the hips and thighs (need I say more?!)
3) hides coffee spills

And here's the cost:
Jeans (Banana Republic Outlet) $15
Striped Shirt (Thrift) $3
Blazer (Thrift) $5
Necklace (Target clearance in stores now!) $5
Shoes (Target via Thrift) $4
Feeling Comfortable at Work:  priceless

Some things, budgets can't afford. For everything else, there's a thrift store.

Grand total of $32--not bad at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment