Tuesday, June 21, 2011

13. make me a supermodel

0014

0015

0010

0011

0013

0008

0009

Unfortunately, I missed the auditions for Make Me a Supermodel (insert sarcastic emoticon here), but Tyra isn't the only one that can smile with her eyes.  And I could probably give her a run for her money with making a crazy/choking picture look so chic.

You wanted candid?  Well, there you have it friends.  Of course, you're more than welcome to recant; but it's a lot easier to do shoots now.  I refuse to give a genuine smile altogether.  Every current picture  now looks like picture 5.

The dress and shoes are thrifted.  I almost didn't buy the dress because it's Abercrombie and Fitch.  It's not that I have a personal problem with the brand; I just wasn't sure if I could wear a brand that jr. high and high school kids parade like a cliche fashion badge.  But I went for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment