Wednesday, June 29, 2011

17. fillers

0027

0028

0025

0023

If there is one outfit in the 30 for 30 challenge that simply takes up a space, this would be it for me.  I think when I was planning, I had a different vision of inspiration than what was actually portrayed.

I look like teacher in the middle of summer.  Perhaps my heart is subconsciously longing for the classroom....doubtful.  However, I have been reading more beyond the daily feasting of fashion blogs.  I just finished Chelsea, Chelsea Bang Bang by comedian/talk show host Chelsea Handler.  She's crude and perfect; and if you're not easily offended, I recommend this.

Works Cited:  cardigan (old navy); tank (aerie); skirt (xxi); shoes (thrifted)

1 comment:

  1. This is perfectly school girl and your husband is quite the most wonderful picture taker!

    ReplyDelete