Sunday, September 4, 2011

sunday obsessions: fall must have's

aria-pretty-little-liars-style-look

I know I usually feature a blog; but with all the September issues out, I couldn't resist my own Top 10 items for Fall.  The first picture is my kinda like my inspiration board, and I chose the rest based on my own working wardrobe.  Therefore, I chose these pieces based on what I have already.

The Method:  I chose pieces based on a more classic style like the trench and shirt.  Regardless of what trend is in, these pieces will remain stylish and chic.  I know this season's colors are all about the Fall Brights, and I will participate--but my heart is longing for those deep rich earth and jewel tones.
So what's on your list?
leather jacket
1. cognac biker jacket
hmtrench
2. trench coat
xxiboots
3. workman lace-up bootie
aerie cardi
4. boyfriend cardigan
hmstripeshirt
5. striped shirt
hmscarf
6. infinity scarf
blouse
7. bow tie blouse
black pant
8. cigarette pants
dress
9. dress
layering tank
10. layering tank

0 comments:

Post a Comment